This website may use cookies. For more information on how they are used and how to disable them see our Privacy Policy. Not accepting cookies may affect your experience of this site.

Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors

SM Vint and Company was established in September 1988 by Mr. Samuel Vint.

The aim of the firm has always been to ensure that the needs of the clients remain at the forefront of everything we do, and this reputation has seen the firm grow from strength to strength over the past 25 years.

Fee Protection
Fee ProtectionAll our clients are offered the optional facility of an insurance scheme, giving them protection from any Accountancy fees relating to an HMRC investigation or enquiry.
Account Sectors
Account Sectors

We Prepare Accounts for many types of business entity e.g. Sole Trader, Partnerships, Limited Company, Charity Accounts, Income, Expenditure & Cashflows

Tax Returns
Tax ReturnsThere are a number of reasons that you may have to file a tax return if you don't already do so, Get in touch with Us today to see if you need to be filing a tax return.
Payroll Services
Payroll Services
Specialist Payroll Function include Preparation of weekly/monthly payroll together with completion of year end returns, Real Time Information Sent and many more!
Auto Enrolment
The law on workplace pensions has changed. Every employer with at least one member of staff now has new duties, including enrolling those who are eligible into a workplace pension scheme and contributing towards it. This is called automatic enrolment.

It is called automatic enrolment because it is automatic for your staff they don't have to do anything to be enrolled into your pension scheme, but it is not automatic for you. You need to take steps to make sure your eligible staff are enrolled into a pension scheme. Even if you already pay contributions into a pension scheme for your staff, you still need to check if it is suitable for automatic enrolment.

VAT Services

Preparation of monthly/quarterly VAT returns and online filing of same

EC Sales Returns

Use of various VAT schemes

DIY Vat Scheme for House builders

Service Tailored to your needs

Registration and Deregistration

Book-Keeping Services

Do you find Book Keeping Difficult to keep on top of?

Outsourcing A Service Tailored to your needs

On Site Bookkeeping facility available in the form of Bookkeeping Everything from posting invoices and reconciling bank accounts to helping you pay suppliers on time, Credit Control Helping you keep cash coming in and minimise your risk to bad debt and Full outsourcing Function Allow you to outsource all of your finance function to us - allow you to concentrate on running your business

Why Choose S.M. Vint?

We Are local to you, Open and Friendly, Wide Range of Knowledge and Expertise, We offer many Services for you to avail of, Competive Fee Structure and Flexible Payment Options.

I want to set up my own business as a self-employed. What should I do?

If you want to start working as self-employed, you must register with HM Revenue & Customs, but first make sure you have a National Insurance Number. After the registration, you will receive your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) and HMRC will set up the right tax and National Insurance contributions records. You should keep your UTR safe because you will need it when completing your Self Assessment tax return.